Microsoft Azure Platform – Mandatory
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployment of MS Azure BI solution
- Hands on experience in developing solutions using Azure data factory
- Hands on experience in building data lake from multiple data sources with ingestion, data governance and auditing capabilities
- Should have exposure to Microsoft Azure platform, including Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Storage, Azure Data Warehouse (SQLDW), Event Hubs, Data Lake Store, Data Lake Analytics, U-SQL, HDInsights, PowerShell
SQL Server – Mandatory
- Expert in designing and implementing relational database and Dimensional model
- In-depth knowledge of Transact-SQL (DDL, DML)- creating indexes, Views, complex Stored Procedures, user defined functions, cursors, derived tables, common table expressions (CTEs) and Triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) – (Desirable)
- Proficient in implementing all transformations available on the SSIS toolbox.
- Excellent knowledge of using variables and expressions in packages.
- Experienced in creating master and child packages, package configurations and logging.
- Experienced in SSIS package Auditing.
- Experienced in SSIS package deployment and Scheduling
Power BI (Desirable)
- Experience in creating Microsoft Power BI dashboards, modeling, reports with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
- Experience in Data Gateway for data refreshing, contents packs, publishing reports to app.powerbi.com
- Exposure to custom visuals, embedding Power BI reports, SSRS integration with Power BI
- Exposure to Power Pivot, T-SQL, MDX, VBA, DAX, Power queries
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Certification(s) Preferred: Azure certifications DA100, DP200, DP201, AZ 900