Key Responsibilities Include:
- Is responsible for the design & development of modifications or extensions and issue fixing to the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation application
- User Interface, Background processes, Reports, Interfaces, web services, Role centers etc
- Is responsible for the coding, unit testing, and creating supporting documentation for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O solution.
- Is responsible for creating demo and test data for the developed software.
- Provides technical input in creating functional specifications and solution designs.
- Responsible for delivering with-in specified timelines and as per notified quality standards.
- Understand & document requirements, design & devise solutions, estimation and deliver all the assigned applications.
- Responsible for the daily operations and support tasks for critical 24×7 Applications support/development and maintaining the SLA.
- Timely interact with the onshore/offshore counterpart to resolve issues aligned to client expectations.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends
- Should have high energy levels, be an enthusiast and goal-oriented
- Quick Learner and Problem solver
Mandatory Key Technical Skills
- Should have strong experience in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation Development.
- Must have at least end-to-end 3 projects on Dynamics 365 F&O development experience.
- Strong experience in Dynamics 365 F&O on-premise Installation, Configuration, and Commissioning.
- Strong expertise in extensions, delegates, Integration development
- Minimum 3 years experience on VSTS/Azure DevOps, LCS
- Develop integrations using Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow and other emerging Microsoft technologies
- Develop and assist in data migrations using data entities and data packages in Dynamics 365 for Operations and the Data Import/Export Framework (DIXF) in Dynamics AX 2012.
- Should have strong knowledge of Dataverse / Common Data Services.
- Should have knowledge of Dynamics App source and should have the capability of deploying extensions and customizations to App source.
- Must have good experience on PowerBI and SSRS.