As a member of our GP consulting & support team, you will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful GP Implementation and Support. You must have a good knowledge of the GP series and preferably hold certifications, or plan on obtaining certifications.
You will be providing remote support to our existing customers who are working on Dynamics GP and require day-to-day supports.
Some of the industries of focus for our Dynamics GP practice include but are not limited to Financial Services, Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment, Not for Profit and the Public Sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with customers to implement & support Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Conducting training for clients
- Defining GP enhancement requirements for reports and business processes/forms etc.
- Testing enhancements for customer acceptance and accuracy
- Communicating issues and project tasks with appropriate personnel
- Providing weekly detailed timesheets
- Actively work with all involved to mitigate risks including our Project Management team by maintaining and adhering to a project plan and process.
Educational Background and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as Microsoft Dynamics GP Functional Consultant
- Should have participated in all stages of lifecycle in multiple GP implementation projects
- Strong in writing Functional specification, Gap document and training material
- Strong Functional, Analytical, Presentation, Documentation, Training and Inter-personal skills
- Certified in Dynamics GP; recent versions preferred
- Extensive knowledge of business processes
- Minimum 3-5 years implementing Dynamics GP
- GP 2010 required, later experience is a plus
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Successful demonstration of analysis, design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Ability to collect and understand requirements from users and stakeholders
- Experience in supporting sales and marketing activities.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, risks, and other considerations related to the GP implementation
- Familiarity with, and experience of common GP 3rd Party addons.
- Exudes confidence
- Possesses effective communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly