- Good understanding of Property & Casualty and/or Life & Annuities, Group Insurance domain, and work experience in at least one of the operational areas – New Business, Policy Administration, Claims, and Billing in P&C domain.
- Good knowledge in either Personal (Auto, Homeowners, Umbrella, etc.) or Commercial Lines (General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto, Commercial Property, Business Owners, Inland Marine, Commercial Package, etc.) specific to North American Geography is preferred.
- Exposure to P&C custom off-the-shelf products like Guidewire Insurance Suite specifically on Rating the products.
- Should possess a good amount of experience in Analysis, Requirement gathering, Elicitation, Documentation, and Testing.
- Willingness to undertake frequent travels – short term or long term across the globe
- Good experience in developing high-impact presentations (PPTs) for internal and external customers.
- Ability to conduct walkthroughs, workshops, and meetings involving various business stakeholders.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships, able to comfortably converse with all facets in the client’s organization.