- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and implement technical components accordingly.
- Ability to create Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Unit Test documents for the technical solutions being implemented.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills as a Consultant and play a key role in implementations from Blueprint to Go-Live
- In addition to the above the candidate should have been involved in the following during the life cycle of SAP implementation:
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- User Support activities
- Exposure to ASAP and other structured implementation methodologies
- Regularly interact with the onsite team/client
- Provide status updates in daily/weekly conference calls
- Maintain cordial relationship with onsite team/client
- Strong hands-on SAP BODS resource with 4+ years of experience.
- ETL design and implementation involving extraction and provisioning of data from a variety of legacy systems.
- Should be well versed in design, development, and implementation with SAP and non – SAP data sources.
- End-to-end implementation experience with at least two full life cycle implementations is a must.
- At least one SAP BODS 4.1 project implementation experience
- Experience in Data Migration projects between various application databases
- Expertise to handle data provisioning and error handling from various sources including Protean, SAP ECC, MS Dynamics, and Platinum systems
- Strong SQL/PL SQL programming skills
- Performance Tuning and Optimization experience
- Experience with admin console, designer, and server management tools
NICE TO HAVE
- SAP HANA views design, development, and implementation experience
- Candidates that have flair to help Practice Management while being on projects
- Knowledge / Experience in any SAP NetWeaver Components
- Education: BTech/BE, MCA/MBA, or equivalent