As practice head – MS Dynamics 365 you are expected to motivate galvanized teams to produce significant shareholder value and possess a distinguished background in building and creating technology organizations around the world while managing strategic partnerships and customer relationships.
You should be passionate about creating a meaningful impact on business, products, people, and society. A Technical executive to shape our Solution, Sales organization and capable of building a sound solution practice in various fields of IT. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a solutions strategy along with the leadership and building a team of Solution Architects, and Delivery teams to support our customers. The person should be excited to be part of his own organization, strategizing next steps, manage complex customer projects from design and development to implementation & support with end-to-end delivery responsibility; ensuring delivery excellence and customer delight.
Responsibilities & Domain knowledge
You should demonstrate experience in industry advisory, consulting, and developing solutions for banking and financial services and insurance firms across the globe.
- In your current and previous role, you must have to lead developing your organization’s point of view on the current issues in the industry, leading to various solution alternatives that are delivered through advisory and consulting-led offerings to the market.
- You must have actively champion your organization’s point of view in various industry forums, and in your capacity have contributed to shaping the MS Dynamics 365 Strategy, working closely with the head of the Business Unit.
- You must have leveraged the available ecosystems to develop products and services that fulfill the end-customer’s purpose by configuring the customer journeys across cross-industry ecosystems beyond the enterprise boundaries of financial services firms.
- Introduced & implemented business and paradigm provides limitless possibilities for MS Dynamics client segments, markets, and products and services.
- Introduced & implemented offerings, therefore, are centered around Customer Experience for Social Distance, building Adaptive Distribution Networks, building a resilient core that facilitates open integration with ecosystems, enhances straight-through processing, provides touchless operations while also reimagining the MS Dynamics workplace.
- Introduced & implemented cognitive enterprises that leverage insights to expand business outcomes and building strategies for new normal products are turning out to be his growing areas of focus for the MS Dynamics sector.
- Evaluating the suitability of distributed ledger technologies for various banking scenarios coupled with eco-system play, disintermediation, and marketplace construct is a key area of research and innovation.
- Have managed regulatory compliance, re-imagined many business processes, and developed extensible new products for financial services.
- Your experience spans banking, pensions, market infrastructure, brokerage, asset management, and central banking, having led your current and past organization relationships with key global firms in each of these industry segments.
- You must align with sales and provide the required sales support for aggressive growth.
- You must have demonstrated experience in building and integrating Solution Architects & Delivery teams to meet MS Dynamics changing technology needs.
- Experience in resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to Technical Teams.
- Continually researching the current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Liaise with MS Dynamics 365 clients to understand the needs of the business. Liaise with other professionals to design solution architecture for businesses and clients.
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects.
- Instituting strong processes & systems leading to various important certifications.
- Striking a good balance between the customers and internal teams.
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Over 12 years of core solution Architect & delivery experience including management of teams and a track record of building business.
- Possess extensive knowledge of various technologies including cloud, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Strong communication and team-building skills.
- Hunger for repeatability & reusability in anything & everything you do.
- Developing deep-rooted relationships with customers and becoming the ultimate – go-to person- for all their needs.