- Responsible for performing installations, upgrades, applying support packages, enhancement packages, notes, etc. with very little to no direction.
- Communicating appropriately and in a timely manner with the requester (end-user), the business, and the various stakeholders that this role will need to interface with, including NOC, Hosting Operations, IT, etc.
- Must be proactive and self-motivated.
- Must be easily understood and possess excellent English communication skills, both verbal and writing skills.
- At least 4+ years of SAP Basis experience, including customer-facing experience.
- Solid skills in SAP Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and SAP OSS support activities.
- Deep knowledge and experience with the NetWeaver 2004s platform (BI, EP, XI, etc).
- Excellent Knowledge in UNIX/ Linux and Windows OS platform & Oracle/MS SQL databases.
- Good Knowledge about backups, restores, Performance management, tuning, etc.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in handling HANA landscapes.
- Experience in instance consolidation.
- Knowledgeable in GRC, ECC 5.0, 6.0, BI, Portals, CRM, SCM, PLM (does not necessarily need to be an expert in every module, but must have troubleshooting experience).
- GRC Installation / Administration Experience.