Experience in Flutter, Dart is a must, with strong knowledge of any other native or cross-platform mobile development framework (Swift iOS, Java Android, React Native)
We are looking for Flutter App Developers to lead and deliver across the entire mobile app development life cycle as per the required functionality and translating them efficiently into a high-quality solution. The development life cycle should include understanding the requirements, layout designing, building business logic, and deploy the releases to Play Store and App Store.
So ideally you will be responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS & Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. Along with this, writing reusable, testable, and efficient code as well as analyzing and maintaining existing applications will be desired.
The knowledge of native app development in Android (Java/Kotlin) and iOS (Objective C/Swift/Swift UI) will be an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on Flutter development
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework
- Create new experiences and maintain the acclaimed app
- Work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures
- Contribute and manage high-scale production mobile apps
- Good in API, SQLite
- Json, React JS, Objective C, React native
- At least 2-3 live projects in Flutter or ReactNative
- Thorough understanding of Dart programming for mobile application development
- Writing frontend code with SOLID principle
- Unit testing of your code with Travis CI
- Collaborative development with BitBucket or GIT and handling of code merge conflicts
- Documenting frontend code
- Knowledge on Firebase or Firestore is a must
- Flutter experience: Minimum 6 Months
- Must have completed 2 full projects on Flutter framework and published on Play Store and Apple App Store.